Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jasz Couture 4357, 4359 and 4358

Jasz Couture makes some of the most beautiful dresses and they are one of our popular designers for Prom 2011. Their newest collections are sexy, glamorous and will make every girl feel like she is walking the red carpet. Take a look at a few of our favorites!


Jasz Couture 4357 : This gorgeous beaded charmeuse gown has sexy cut outs, a front slit and the most stunning back.


Jasz Couture 4359 : This charmeuse one shoulder gown has stunning bead work with side cut outs and a mermaid silhouette.



Jasz Couture 4358 : This butterfly inspired multi beaded gown comes in blue and pink.


1 comment:

  1. I wish I had shop prom dresses with this design. I have been looking a dress like this in various store prom dresses. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy one since my mother want me to wear the one overstock prom dresses which she has obtained at shop prom dresses 2009. I should have this gorgeous prom dresses by next year's prom.

    ReplyDelete